lovin the maxx!

xxwabbit

Reaction score
Duly noted! Glad you could straighten everyone out! :icon_ banana:

padawan0620

Reaction score
Just got my maxx yesterday after 2 years with my X. This phone is fantastic! Since this thread doesn't have a specific theme, I thought I would share this here and hope it helps at least somebody. I wound up going to a "corporate" store since they were the only one in the area had any maxxs. The rep asked me if my employer has an account with VZW. I told them yes and they looked and found my company does. The rep said all I had to do was bring it a current paystub and they could give me the discount my company gets. For me it's 22% savings every month! YMMV. That just paid for my daughters part of the bill. I think you can do this at anytime, not just when you re-up.

Yeti35

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S8+ w/ a Tech 21 case
Just got my maxx yesterday after 2 years with my X. This phone is fantastic! Since this thread doesn't have a specific theme, I thought I would share this here and hope it helps at least somebody. I wound up going to a "corporate" store since they were the only one in the area had any maxxs. The rep asked me if my employer has an account with VZW. I told them yes and they looked and found my company does. The rep said all I had to do was bring it a current paystub and they could give me the discount my company gets. For me it's 22% savings every month! YMMV. That just paid for my daughters part of the bill. I think you can do this at anytime, not just when you re-up.
Yeah, you can sign up for company discounts at any time during your contract. I just did this a few months ago and my contract on my X was still active. You don't even have to do it at a store. You can do it on the VZW website if you have a logon setup. That is how I did mine and it was pretty quick to be applied to my account.

Yeti35

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S8+ w/ a Tech 21 case
Li-po batteries have no memory to them and really don't require anything special to charge them. As said above though you don't want to run them down to they are completely drained or you will ruin the battery. They are so much nicer then Ni-cd and Nimh batteries I have dealt with in the past. :) My experience with charging these goes beyond phones since these are the type of batteries we use to run our electric Radio Controlled cars. I actually have some packs now I need to check at some point for I fear they are dead and no longer any good anymore.