Lost my D3 last Night. Any options I don't know about?

Big D

Reaction score
Frickin lost my phone last night. Must have slipped out of my pocket getting into a car and poof...gone.

Don't have insurance and upgrade is several months away.

Anyone know of a place where I can get a cheap replacement? Is there a way to sob story verizon into hooking me up? I'm pretty sure I'm SOL but just wondered if anyone here had any secret tricks I didn't know about.

I've never lost a phone. Never even broke one and always treated them well. Amazing how lost you feel without that little rectangular piece of glass.

OP
B

Big D

Reaction score
Don't have a phone to look at that. Anyone give me a heads-up?

nu2droid

Reaction score
Don't need a phone. You can view it and install it to your phone from a pc. Just sign in the market on the pc, find it and click install.

Sent from my XT862

OP
B

Big D

Reaction score
Hey guys. Here's the story.

Got VZ to early upgrade my 11/25/12 upgrade. I did that on the phone and set it up so I could do the deal in the local store. The guy @ the store could not believe they gave me an early upgrade that far out. Manager either. Then my company discount kicked in and I was out the door with a droid 4 for $150.

How'd I do?

Last edited:

Aiesline

Reaction score
Hey guys. Here's the story.

Got VZ to early upgrade my 11/25/12 upgrade. I did that on the phone and set it up so I could do the deal in the local store. The guy @ the store could not believe they gave me an early upgrade that far out. Manager either. Then my company discount kicked in and I was out the door with a droid 4 for $150.

How'd I do?

YOu did good. I got them to give me a early upgrade by saying "I'm just not happy with it" They have been really quick to give upgrades from the D3. I don't think they want to support it anymore.