1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Lost Data Network

Discussion in 'Thunderbolt Tech Support' started by geli7, Sep 10, 2012.

1. geli7

geli7 New Member

For several days now I have full bars but no data service. No 4g, no 3g...nothing. I can call and text, nothing else. Started out of nowhere. Im rooted on liquid gingerbread 3.2. Anyone know what's going on and how I can fix this?
  2. critter592

critter592 New Member

Almost same here. Mine is not rooted. But I'm on my second TB because of sudden loss of data. No nothing. They couldn't explain it I just got a new phone. Pain in the posterior. Sorry it's not much of an answer. Oh but to add...my replacement (refurbished) TB just did the same thing. Looks like I'm in for a fight with Verizon.
  3. geoff5093

geoff5093 New Member

I assume you've tried rebooting? I've this issue a few times, I thought it was network related as it fixed itself when I drove further away.
  4. critter592

critter592 New Member

Reboot.
    Airplane mode on/off/on/offPower off and remove/replace sim cardBack to default on network name.

Nothing. Same thing happened back in July and they replaced the phone. Can make calls. Text. Use wi-fi. But no 4G, 3G, 1x. Nothing. I'm a pilot so I move areas a lot.
  5. critter592

critter592 New Member

Goofy thing is I can tap on MyVerizon widget and login. 4GLTE pops up and my data, text, minutes usage updates! So hell if I know what's causing it. I don't think they like me. I have unlimited data but never go over 4Gb.
  6. Kittysback

Kittysback New Member

Mine has been acting weird. I lose 4G connection and I will have no connection for a few seconds then it will come back. Pain in the butt when I am trying to load a page.
  7. jeepxj96

jeepxj96 New Member

I'm having the same exact problem as you. i'm not rooted and it just randomly started doing it. i would like to root asap, i miss it after my rooted droid x died. i'm not sure if rooting would help out.
  8. geoff5093

geoff5093 New Member

I've been having the problem more frequently, but I just accept it as the phone was the first 4G phone for Verizon.
  9. dblbull

dblbull New Member

I've had the same problem as this for the last 6-8 months. Very frustrating to deal with. I used to have 4G and 4 bars inside my house, for 6-8 months now, I've been lucky if I get 1-2 bars at best & 3G or 1X s it cuts in and out of being connected. I get by, by removing the battery for at least 2 minutes. I'm looking to get the new Droid Razor Maxx HD in December.
  10. Kittysback

Kittysback New Member

Im still having this issue. I called Verizon and the tech promised to call me back that evening to troubleshoot.... That was Thurs and I still haven't heard back. I never had an issue til maybe a month ago. Weird how it just started happening.
  11. Kittysback

Kittysback New Member

My phone has been stuck on 3G the past 2 days and its been working better than 4G.... Seems faster and I am not losing the data connection.
Search tags for this page
call has beeb lost x
data network lost android
htc thunderbolt no data service
htc thunderbolt no mobile network signal
htc thunderbolt no service 1 x
htc thunderbolt sudden loss of service
i have full bars and 3g on my s3 but no service
lost data network on rooted verizon s3
my htc. thunderbolt has no network

my thunderbolt has no signal

phone acting goofy full signal to no signal