Lost alot of sticky note widget data after Jelly Bean update!

jrwilson

Reaction score
I had a lot of sticky note widgets on my homescreen. After I ran the jelly bean update, they are gone and I can't find the widget anymore. Is there anyway I can get back that data?

jomesser

Reaction score
lost sticky notes! cant finf app and I'm mad! help!!

I had a lot of sticky note widgets on my homescreen. After I ran the jelly bean update, they are gone and I can't find the widget anymore. Is there anyway I can get back that data?

Me too! Help!!

Eclecticmess

Reaction score
We got screwed!

Same issue as the others....thought I was safe using the native Stcky Note app....had lots of stuff there.
With NO WARNING the app and all it's data was removed when I upgraded to Jelly Bean.....I lost a lot of info I can't get back now....so upset by this and absolutely no resolution.....
Motorola's official response.....sorry for your luck.....:angry:
https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/945970

R2D|2OID

Reaction score
Yes, the widget and all your data is gone forever. I backed up Sticky Notes with Titanium Backup but unable to restore it in Jelly Bean. As far as I can tell we will never have this great widget back.

New Daddy

Reaction score
Yes, the widget and all your data is gone forever. I backed up Sticky Notes with Titanium Backup but unable to restore it in Jelly Bean. As far as I can tell we will never have this great widget back.

That's a real shame. It was one of my most beloved apps. So efficient. I use Evernote too, but for a short, post-it-like reminders, Sticky Note was the best.

Does anybody know a good third-party replacement for Sticky Note that basically works as a widget on the home screen?

EastPhilly

Reaction score
I lost some data with that as well. I use color note now. Its basically the same thing, but different font and the background is a little stupid.

lindataylor

Reaction score
After the updating. people may lose their data on Android phone. In this situation, most of us will choose Android Data Recovery to get back our data. I think you can try this program, too. Hope it will help you. :icon_ banana:

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
After the updating. people may lose their data on Android phone. In this situation, most of us will choose Android Data Recovery to get back our data. I think you can try this program, too. Hope it will help you. :icon_ banana:

A year after the last post? What?