1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Loss of contact

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Zuker, Dec 18, 2009.

1. Zuker

Zuker New Member

This has happened both times that I updated information for a contact. Selected a contact and added an address for them, after hitting 'DONE' the contact is no longer included in the list of contacts. Am I missing something or is this a bug?
  2. Martin030908

Martin030908 Super Moderator

Check to make sure that contact hasn't 'merged' with a contact that has a similar name.
  3. Zuker

Zuker New Member

Thanks, I looked but can't find the lost contacts anywhere.
  4. MrTommy

MrTommy New Member

Check "import/export" for contacts

Something similar happened to me. I accidentally clicked the import/export option in the contact list, and imported the contact menu list (from, I guess, the memory chip) and VIOLA, all my contacts re-appeared.

I mentioned this to someone at my local Verizon store and they were unable to explain it. Frankly, I don't care how it happened. I only care that I got my contact list in its entirety back...
Search tags for this page

loss contact on galaxy phone

verizon, loss of contacts