Looking to upgrade to Droid X. Need advice

rmsx3

Reaction score
Thanks in advance!

1. Does the phone have video conferencing/chat capability?

2. Does the Phone have a camera on both sides (iphone 4 has this) so you can see your face when taking a self picture?

3. The cheapest Ive seen is $179.00 on Walmart.com w/ 2 year agreement. Anywhere cheaper?

Thanks!

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
No front facing camera -- you can use it as a webcam connected to a PC, but that's it.

Dont know abou prices.

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Plug the phone into the PC and go to the video camera app. The PC should recognize the phone as a webcam and let you carry on.

timrock

Reaction score
Plug the phone into the PC and go to the video camera app. The PC should recognize the phone as a webcam and let you carry on.
learn something new everyday. thanks.

trwells666

Reaction score
You will not be able to find it for under $100. You can sell your old devices to recycle shops like celltradein.com. Then you can use the cash from your old phone to put toward your new one.

Vaxxxx

Reaction score
You will not be able to find it for under $100. You can sell your old devices to recycle shops like celltradein.com. Then you can use the cash from your old phone to put toward your new one.

Did you even look at the post I made. Apparently not. It still under 80 at letstalk.com

Vaxxxx

Reaction score

Why would you use a trade in side like that. You could get more money on craigslist or ebay.

trwells666

Reaction score
Using sites like that you can avoid creeps on craigslist. eBay is one of the biggest ripoffs.

Vaxxxx

Reaction score
Using sites like that you can avoid creeps on craigslist. eBay is one of the biggest ripoffs.

If ebay is a rip off, and you make more on ebay then you would on a crappy trade in site what does that make them? a crappy creepy rip off?

You must own that site.

trwells666

Reaction score
No I just used them recently and thought it could help someone in this particular situation. My experience was neither 'crappy' nor 'creepy'. I checked out other sites that do the same thing but they didnt offer me as much $.

Reaction score
I bought mine two days ago at Costco for $149.99 with a two year contract

Sent from my DROIDX