Looking for two different kind of apps

Camdog916

Reaction score
I have a friend that I let barrow $ from me and want to know if there is an app where I can track the payments they give me. I looked and all I see is mortgage and car loan apps.

Second app might have to be an update from Mortarola/Verizon but is there an app where when you turn your phone sideways the menu screen turns too? Like how it does when slide open the keyboard. I always use my phone in landscape mode and when I try to open my menu its in portrait mode. Thanks!

Technoman

Reaction score
I have a friend that I let barrow $ from me and want to know if there is an app where I can track the payments they give me. I looked and all I see is mortgage and car loan apps.

Second app might have to be an update from Mortarola/Verizon but is there an app where when you turn your phone sideways the menu screen turns too? Like how it does when slide open the keyboard. I always use my phone in landscape mode and when I try to open my menu its in portrait mode. Thanks!

There are a lot of financial related banking APPS in the Marketplace.

Look at the checking/banking related applications and try one. Set it up like a Savings account, and each payment you post like a Deposit. I use one called "Easy Money"

Also there is an APP called "Personal Assistant", that may also do something like this. I haven't tried it for that purpose, but it has a lot of capabilities.

As far as the rotation of the Home Screen by turning the phone, you may have to go to an alternate Home Screen. The standard Home screen will not rotate in this manner.