1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Keyboard Switcher

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by andryan, Oct 28, 2010.

1. andryan

andryan New Member

Hey Guys (and Gals!)

Question for everyone. I am coming from a Blackberry and one feature I really miss was the ability to set your keyboard based on the gyroscope (whether you are holding the phone in Landscape or Portrait Mode)

For instance a T9 or Swype Keypad would be nice in portrait but if i have two thumbs in Landscape it's much faster to have multi-input.

So my question is "Is there an app or setting that will allow me to have a different keyboard for each?"

Thanks!
  2. SnoDrtRider

SnoDrtRider Member

My keyboards automatically switch from portrait to landscape... ???
  3. andryan

andryan New Member

@ SnoDrtRider-

Mine does too but I want two different keyboards based on which mode I am in.
  4. chayes627

chayes627 New Member

i wonder if the tasker app could help with this? im not very good with tasker so if someone who is can chime in...
Search tags for this page

one click keyboard switcher android

tasker keyboard swap

taskerkeyboard switch