Looking for sounds

Fremantle

Reaction score
Hi all

I am trying to locate a couple of notification sounds, for text, media messages, etc

Whenever I use a ringtone app and try to send to notification it sends to ringtone ( maybe user stupidity, who knows..)

If someone here in the internet world knows where I can find a good submarine sonar ping and the Law and Order...doink doink gavel noise
for notification, please advise
Thanks, and have an acceptable day....

daxstyles

Reaction score
Try Zedge. Searching within that app came up with several options for both.

Zedge Ringtones & Wallpapers v1.15.1 Application for Android | Entertainment

chart

OP
F

Fremantle

Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks..but ( and, yes, I know, this is a really stupid question...) it comes across as a ringtone. How can I set the sound as notification?

hackito

Reaction score
Hi. there is software for that.
But if you don't want software to do that, create a folder on sd card and name it Media, inside this folder create another & name it Audio, inside this folder create 3 more & name them Ringtones, Alarms, & Notifications (1 name each), inside those 3 put the sounds you want and that's it. To prevent the tracks from showing on your music player, create a Windows notepad file and name it .nomedia and save it as all files (no text inside) put it inside the folders that you want to hide the tracks and that's it. It works for image files to.
Here's a link with the notification sounds that I use. Regards

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

VivianC

Reaction score
To prevent the tracks from showing on your music player, create a Windows notepad file and name it .nomedia and save it as all files (no text inside) put it inside the folders that you want to hide the tracks and that's it. It works for image files to.

Wow. I didn't know this trick. Thanks so much.

daxstyles

Reaction score
Thanks..but ( and, yes, I know, this is a really stupid question...) it comes across as a ringtone. How can I set the sound as notification?

Once you download the tone from zedge that you like go to menu>settings>sound>Notification ringtone. select Zedge ringtones, select the tone and VOILA! Easy Peasy.