Looking for good note app

warren83

Reaction score
Hello
I am looking for a good note app where I can make many notes and save them in a categorized list and not just as a widget.

thanks
Warren83

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Check out "classic notes +app box" by fluffydelusions. It works really well and the dev is constantly updating and trying to improve/fill requests for features when possible.

There is even a thread here in the "Android Development" section where he posts updates etc.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

seymour

Reaction score
I have tried two and I like "Catch" the best so far.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using DroidForums

Batman8

Reaction score
I have used "Note Everything" for a long time now and I love it. It has nice features and is updated regularly.

PhilD

Reaction score
if you want on-the-phone note storage, there are very few apps that do not require full internet permissions. i like SE Notepad and this Notepad. for cloud storage, i use GNotes which syncs directly with my gmail account.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
There is also Note Everything. It costs (if you get the Pro version), but there's a lot you can do with it. If you want something that looks like a sticky note, then there are other apps (like ColorNote) that'll do it.

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
I also use ColorNote, one of my favorite and first downloaded apps always. It's extremely simple, so I'm not sure if it's what you want. But it is great for taking quick notes, has a built in reminder system, and easily the best sticky note widgets available. I know you said not just a widget, just sayin' this happens to be one of the best :p

dr_jpeg

Reaction score
I've tried 'em all and like ListMaster best because you can create sub-lists. Note: NOT listmaster pro. 2 different apps.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

billyk

Reaction score
Another Catch user here. Nice integration with their website. Sync is ultra fast and bullet-proof.

Zagazeta

Reaction score
Evernote is pretty Awesome.
It have notebooks. Its very organized, great ui, and Awesome sharing options.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums