Looking for a weather widget...

xcrider

Reaction score
What im looking for is a combination radar and current weather widget. Or just a radar widget. Also if you know of any 4x4 weather widgets post em up. Im looking to fill up a homescreen with weather infos. :D

brian6945

Reaction score
Hi..try in the market ,best radar,current weather app is called "" livevipir 11.... its the bomb let me know how you like it,its totaly awsome

Sent from my HTC Glacier using DroidForums

PARick

Reaction score
What im looking for is a combination radar and current weather widget. Or just a radar widget. Also if you know of any 4x4 weather widgets post em up. Im looking to fill up a homescreen with weather infos. :D

I use WeatherBug Elite. It has a radar, but it isn't 4x4, it is 2x2. Also, SPB Shell's Weather screen is actually my favorite, but everyone isn't into the $15.

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
Fancy Widgets has a nice 4x4 very similar to the HTC stock weather widget. No radar though.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

PARick

Reaction score
Hi..try in the market ,best radar,current weather app is called "" livevipir 11.... its the bomb let me know how you like it,its totaly awsome

Sent from my HTC Glacier using DroidForums

Tha's a local radar, isn't it? The nice thing about WBE is you set your location.

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
I use beautiful widget and when you tap the weather...it opens up the current condtions. Tap on the 5 day forcast, and it opens an app of your choice..... i chose radar now

sent from my droid x while driving.....thank you tapatalk for making this possible