1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Looking for a RSS Feed Widget App

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by selex, Feb 6, 2011.

1. selex

selex New Member

I'm trying to find a replacement RSS widget for the Droid X News Widget. I'm running LauncherPro and the widget keeps getting distorted. I know thats a problem with all the stock Droid X widgets, and it doesn't have access to my Google Reader feeds.

Checked out Pulse News Reader, FeedR News Reader, gReader Free/Pro, and MoreGood News

I'm using AtomaRSS right now. Its got a ton of potential, but its buggy. Sometimes won't log into Google Reader, sometimes won't display pictures/text, sometimes the color bars on the side disappear, doesn't make the feeds as read, so if I go in Reader they're still there, and numerous other little things. It hasn't been updated since mid November.

I'm looking for
    a scrollable widget
    can access Google Reader
    Displays multiple feeds and articles

So basically AtomaRSS with less bugs or Droid X News with Google Reader support.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Selex
  2. PhilD

PhilD New Member

Scrollable News Widget is the most awesome RSS news widget on the planet, but it doesn't yet support google reader integration
Search tags for this page
android rss app widget

atomarss text color wont change

droid rss feed

droid rss reader
news rss reader widget for droid bionic
replacement rss android widget

rss feed droid

rss widget for android 2
rss widget html android