Looking for a good holster or other

MICHAEL C

Reaction score
I purchased a holder for my Droid x, it clips on my belt and holds the droid securely, problem is the magnet in the lid or flat that you close over the D/X turns on the screen, in fact hold the phone near the case and it turns on the screen, Anyone know of a simular holder that maybe closes with velcro? Bought it at the Verizon store , one would think they would not sell something like that, I dont need the screen lit all the time.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
"Bought at the Verizon store" doesn't mean that the accessory you bought is guaranteed to be ideal for your device. Verizon sells many device and many accessories (some good, some not). If you don't want a magnet in your case/holster then make sure that there's no magnet. The store doesn't matter.

OP
M

MICHAEL C

Reaction score
Yea, I hear ya, but when on the packaging it says for Droid X, one figures it is appoved for the Droid.

amerifax

Reaction score
That must be why my Piel Framo has switched to a clip. It used to be magnet. I have always used the Piel Case with every phone I use. Top of the line leather case for top of the line phone.

The case also has three pockets for credit card, lc, business card or what ever.

Bob

lenardroid

Reaction score
Hello

I'm new here but maybe you can the Cellet Noble Holster or the Seidio Holster it works for me.:)

KEITH.MAX

Reaction score
That must be why my Piel Framo has switched to a clip. It used to be magnet. I have always used the Piel Case with every phone I use. Top of the line leather case for top of the line phone.