1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Long delay for Voice Command

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by camarob4c, Feb 27, 2011.

1. camarob4c

camarob4c New Member

The app for "Voice Command" is very slow to respond. Either by using the phone or blue tooth. I can press the button and it will take 5 seconds and sometimes up to 10 seconds to respond.

Very annoying, is there anything that can be done to correct this? I am using a Droid X

thanks
  2. brettofamerica

brettofamerica New Member

If your talking about the voice command that you see on all verizon phones that says "please say a command" then no. That is just verizon's sucky voice command system. Hold down the magnifying glass button for about there seconds to get to google's amazing voice command system! Go google :D

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App
  3. camarob4c

camarob4c New Member

thanks for the tip, that works great. Is there a way to make that feature work with my blue tooth device?
  4. brettofamerica

brettofamerica New Member

Unfortunately, I dont use any bluetooth devices so you can try it your self and if that doesn't work remember that google is your best friend :D

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App