Long delay for Voice Command

camarob4c

Reaction score
The app for "Voice Command" is very slow to respond. Either by using the phone or blue tooth. I can press the button and it will take 5 seconds and sometimes up to 10 seconds to respond.

Very annoying, is there anything that can be done to correct this? I am using a Droid X

thanks

Reaction score
If your talking about the voice command that you see on all verizon phones that says "please say a command" then no. That is just verizon's sucky voice command system. Hold down the magnifying glass button for about there seconds to get to google's amazing voice command system! Go google :D

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
C

camarob4c

Reaction score
If your talking about the voice command that you see on all verizon phones that says "please say a command" then no. That is just verizon's sucky voice command system. Hold down the magnifying glass button for about there seconds to get to google's amazing voice command system! Go google :D

thanks for the tip, that works great. Is there a way to make that feature work with my blue tooth device?

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I dont use any bluetooth devices so you can try it your self and if that doesn't work remember that google is your best friend :D