Lockscreen Apps

cubssuck1908

Reaction score
Does anybody know how to change the lockscreen apps? I use Handcent for texting but the Android SMS app is on the lockscreen.

I'm using Scott's CleanROM ICS, btw.

pbickel

Reaction score
Click on personalize then display then the last one

Sent from my HTC Rezound

jonpearson

Reaction score
Yeah like previously stated go to personalize then display then lock screen shortcuts then choose lockscreen shortcuts

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I like Widget Locker because I can put what I want where I want and have eliminated the whole lock screen slider. Back button or home Burton to unlock. Power button or volume buttons to wake the phone. Custom lock screen wallpaper as well.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
Sent from this Galaxy via Blue Tapatalk

dzone67

Reaction score
Does anybody know how to change the lockscreen apps? I use Handcent for texting but the Android SMS app is on the lockscreen.

I'm using Scott's CleanROM ICS, btw.

Here you go: First off Personalize > Lock screen shortcuts > Choose lock screen shortcuts > Click on any shortcut that you'd like to change.

Don't forget to touch done when you're finished. Hope that answers your question.

Sent from a Rezound!

ambrown

Reaction score
I use Go Locker with Go Launcher and I don't think I even had to go into the settings to set it up. I just entered it from the app drawer (selecting the icon of the downloaded lock app) and it set me up right away. Try that with your locker and it should at least get you to setting it up in-app.

Sent from my Droid Incredible on 2.3.4 using the DroidForums app