lockscreen shortcuts on ics leak

DROID11

Reaction score
I posted this question on the ics leak thread, but didn't get a response. I was wondering if there was a way to put shortcuts on the lockscreen that arent what I have in the dock? For example, I have the phone, Facebook, tweetcaster, and dolphin browser as my 4 dock icons, but want handcent, the camera, Pandora, and Google music on the lock screen. I haven't found a way to change this and its annoying. Small gripe, but so far the only one I have with this phone all together.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
You change them in the personalize menu

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

OP
D

DROID11

Reaction score
MrSmith317 said:
You change them in the personalize menu

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Can you confirm this works on the ics leak? I have been there 100 times and there is no option to change them.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
I can't confirm, but hopefully someone else can. I'm not running a stock ROM(or even one with Sense) But lockscreen shortcuts were there the last time I was on a ROM that supported it.

OP
D

DROID11

Reaction score
I don't believe you can change them on this leak, I did it on the stock build, but there's nothing I'm seeing to change them. I figured maybe someone had a mod or I was just overlooking something. FWIW I am not rooted and due to having no computer cannot root, so that's not an option.

RacingTiger03

Reaction score
magic locker + sense mod theme (or something like that, I forget the exact name). done and done. My wife ran this combo on her incredible after I got my rezound because she loved the lockscreen so much. It worked great, and gives even more options than stock anyways (including ring color and unlock sound!) Both were free :)

Just throwing an option out there in case it's not an option on the leak

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
In ICS Sense the items on your lockscreen are the same as the icons on your homescreen dock.

flamewalker

Reaction score
I can confirm without additional software or a rom, on the ICS leak, you can only change them by what you have in the dock on the homescreen. On Gingerbread stock ROM, you could IIRC, but not on the ICS leak (which I am on). I got frustrated because I couldn't figure out how to change them at first (because all the articles said to go into the personalize menu)... once I realized those icons were linked - bingo!