Locked Out During Call

aeroeck

Reaction score
I have tried the search function, but having a hard time finding the exact problem. While in a call, whether on speaker phone or regular, when I pull the phone away and looking at my phone (while still in call, the security key pad shows up) I have to redo my security pad and it goes to the incall screen. The worst is when my conversation is over, I can't just hit the end button. I need to unlock my security pattern and then hit end.

Anyone else having this problem, if so is there a work around on it? I may disable my security pattern as it gets quite annoying during calls, texts, etc.

rebornlaxer

Reaction score
Hmm i havnt ran into this problem. Hope you figure out whats wrong.

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes I've seen this before, I would just disable the lock pattern...it shouldn't do that during a call anyways, but who knows why it does this and that they would let a glitch like this go for so long...

OP
A

aeroeck

Reaction score
I have noticed that powering off and powering on will solve the issue temporarily, but it eventually happens again. Kind of annoying. The reason I use the pattern is because I had my Droid stolen two days after I bought my first one.

evilsock

Reaction score
its happened to me. i got lock 2.0 , real cool lock screen app and ever since, even after uninstalled this happens to me sometime. but the app is buggy, would make it lock every time i hit home key. but this issue started then
running sholesmod 2.0.2
setcpu 1ghz
i dont think its rom btw im just posting info to see if it helps

Flying

Reaction score
I have the same issue and it's very frustrating. My friends droid doesn't do it yet mine does. I've matched my settings to his and same result. If anyone knows a fix please let us know!

M

Matth3w

I have this problem when on speakerphone or bluetooth, otherwise, no.