1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Lock screen music controls

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by jaredb03, Sep 8, 2010.

1. jaredb03

jaredb03 New Member

I have 2.2 on my X and the stock 2.2 music player but on the lock screen the artist and song title are screwed up. The controls work fine but the artist and title are something like A00000000, or just 0000 000 0000 0000. I don't know if this matters but i don't think they are zeros or O's because they are more square than round. If anyone knows a fix for this i would appreciate it. Thanks
  2. jaredb03

jaredb03 New Member

am i the only one having this problem?
  3. bad4u

bad4u New Member

Are you on a custom rom or theme?
  4. jaredb03

jaredb03 New Member

I have fly x with tranquility now, but it was doing it before i installed them on the droid x leaked rom.
  5. bad4u

bad4u New Member

something might of happened to your music apk, heres a sys dump Motorola Droid X system dump :) - Android Forums download it and push a stock music.apk might work. If not i would suggest finding the deodoxed nan and restoring system then going back to fly
Search tags for this page

galaxy s4 how to view mp3 or pandora on the lock screen

s4 screen lock คือ