little update

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
just wanted to give you all a little update i found a way to pull source and have started on the new rom

misty aka liquidzgirl upgraded me with a new updater script slightly modified by me and she hit me with some sigs as well
few new features and the same great zero goodness will be right around the corner

thanks again for trying zero

IHC

Reaction score
Great news can't wait to try it out.

Sent from a field

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Excellent news! We appreciate your hard work.

Sent from my CushZero using DroidForums

666ogre666

Reaction score
I see your phone is listed as running CushZero 2.3.7, hopefully that means its getting close to completion. Let me know if you need any testing done, Id be glad to help out in any way possible.

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I see your phone is listed as running CushZero 2.3.7, hopefully that means its getting close to completion. Let me know if you need any testing done, Id be glad to help out in any way possible.

yea was running 2.3.7 till the og died now im stuck with this lg revo im nearing release could use another tester since im down a d1 pm me your email and will shoot ya the rom

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
That's great that you're still supporting the D1 even though yours died. Really looking forward to this! If you need any more assistance with this test build just shoot me a PM.

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk