1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Link within a Link

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by jhoff, Sep 10, 2010.

1. jhoff

jhoff New Member

I think this is called a Nested Link, but is there an actual method to handle these? I've tried both Dolphin and stock browser and I seem to have success about 10% of the time.

What I'm talking about is if you go to a page like www.officefootballpool.com. On a computer, you can click over one of the links at the top and it drops a sub-menu with more links. So, if you click on "Picks", it drops down a handful of different links under that link. The only way to get to the page I want to go to is through the "sub-menu", but on my X, I can't ever get the "sub-menu" to come up, it just automatically starts to take me to the "Picks" page.

On iPhone you could do this with a long press, but the X uses long press for other functions. Is there a browser out there that handles this or is it just something I'm doing wrong? Like I said above, about 10% of the time, it will do what I want it to, and drop the sub-menu down, but I have no idea what I'm doing differently.

Any help would be appreciated.
Search tags for this page

link within a link