1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Light sensors acting up?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by `Nacho, Dec 5, 2010.

1. `Nacho

`Nacho New Member

So my girlfriend has a moto droid 1 which she got about 3 months ago. Whenever she is in a phone call, the screen turns off just as it should, but when she goes to end it or use the dial pad/turn on speakerphone, the screen will not turn back on. Could this be a bug with a simple fix? or will she have to bring her phone back to verizon to have it replaced?

NOTE: I also have a moto droid1, and had a problem like this when I first got my phone (on release day). I managed to fix it through rooting, but she doesnt want to have hers rooted because she doesnt see a point to it (she wouldnt take advantage of any of the extra features anyways).
Search tags for this page

light sensor on droid incredible