Liberty. Toolbox. And apex rc2

Reaction score
I just went from liberty gingerbread v08 to apex rc2 and just discovered that the liberty toolbox works with apex to anyone interested

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Reaction score
I just went from liberty gingerbread v08 to apex rc2 and just discovered that the liberty toolbox works with apex to anyone interested

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

I wouldn't recommend doing this without one of the LTB devs specifically saying that everything is okay. You could do this and your phone might work for several weeks before it blows up. Not recommended!

Apex is also not recommended. >:)

Dullawolf

Reaction score
the tool box will work on basically any rom. all the tool box does is change code which there are a bunch of other apps that can do that as well. the only thing that works on liberty roms from the tool box is the customizer and the only way to get the latest and greatest roms from Jrummy is through the toolbox. so it is fine if you use toolbox on apex

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
The toolbox is going to be rebranded as a rom toolbox in the future. Certain areas will be unlocked based on whether you are using a jrummy rom or a different rom.

Not that the topic pertained to this information, but just to show that it's possible to use on any rom.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Apex and the Liberty AOSP ROM are very similar anyway. I don't see it being a problem.

SkyNet Liberty AOSP