Liberty Gingerbread?

Rayzor

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Ok so looking through the boards lately I noticed the gingerbread for liberty. Currently I am running 2.0.1 with sensei mod and I love the themes for the Liberty Gingerbread. How would I go about installing it or is it just updated? Any links would be appreciated. If it's already posted I apologize for not searching.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

williewonka

Reaction score
Go into the paid liberty tool box that you can download from the market money well spent. Then go into rom manager and go to nighties and you find the ginger bread version there. They will also explain how to install.

xrevx

Reaction score
You need to download the liberty toolbox donate and its in the nighties.

OP
R

Rayzor

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Ok so I must have the donate toolbox not the original one?

OP
R

Rayzor

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Alright at least I have a definite answer. I've been meaning to get the donate toolbox. Ill be ringing that up probably tonight at work. Thanks guys. This thread can be closed now.

OP
R

Rayzor

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Ok so I just installed the donate toolbox. Do I need to flash gingerbread or do I do the full installation of v0.1 or what?

timmy_k

Reaction score
If you are currently on 2.0.1 you will need to get on gingerbread first. Then install the nightlie. 1 from the toolbox. I had to sbf back to froyo then get the gb leak. Once I updated to GB then I got the paid toolboxthen you do the nightlie deal. Hope this helps. Im not sure if you can flashing the GB rooted rom over liberty 2.01

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
R

Rayzor

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
So basically I should reset my phone and then flash the Gingerbread SBF or what exactly? Any links I could look at?

OP
R

Rayzor

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Ok so I fished around and got some links, but my phone won't remove "superuser" and it is supposedly un-rooted. I need to update to 2.3.340 don't I in order to proceed but it won't update. It says it's updated.

timmy_k

Reaction score
I sbf'd back to the an old sbf I had...im not sure sure of the numbers and I found the rooted Gingerbread by the black hat team...I had the GB leak but you cannot root that. I have the. Zip for the droid 2 but I don't know if it'll work for the X. When I get home i ll try to gather the links I used.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums