LGB 0.6 Calendar

brianlucas

Reaction score
Calendar seems to be broken for me. Didn't wipe data. Tried ASOP and Blur. Blur wont show up in menus and ASOP wont start. Any suggestions?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

berto1014

Reaction score
I am using the Blur Calendar and it works fine on 0.6. I would try use Titanium backup and delete the calendar apk and also delete the liberty customizer folder on your SD card. Reinstall liberty customizer and then try reinstall the calendar.

Last edited:

billyfj

Reaction score
I am using the Blur Calendar and it works fine on 0.6. I would try use Titanium backup and delete the calendar apk and also delete the liberty customizer folder on your SD card. Reinstall liberty customizer and then try reinstall the calendar.

I am using the Blur calendar on v0.6 with no problems as well

Dr.Dad

Reaction score
No calendar here...tried deleting the apk and customizer.
Probably my fault for not wiping or clearing.
Sometimes things just come back, so I am hopeful.

Update: just as I suspected, I installed aosp, but it didn't open, so I installed blur again, and it worked......so things work out.

Last edited:

berto1014

Reaction score
While were here, is anyone having trouble with their facebook account disappearing but saying its still active when trying to get it back?

OP
B

brianlucas

Reaction score
I couldn't get it to come back so I did a reinstall with a full wipe and its working fine now. Laziness n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ rarely pays....

J

JriderG

Still cannot add an event to the blur calendar.