LG V60 Can't receive or send pics on T-Mo

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
I just thought I'd throw this out there in case anyone has this problem. It's happening on both my phone and my wife's phone. She also can't send her bitmoji's. I don't use them. I called T-Mo support after doing all I could and found out that it's a known issue. It started after the last security update.

It only happens when you use any third-party texting app. We both use Textra. The workaround, for now, is to use the stock LG messaging app which isn't that bad. I actually like it. It has a dark mode and that's all I really need.

So if anyone has this issue, hang tight, try the workaround, and wait until they have a fix for this. I'll update this if the workaround doesn't work. So far it has but so did Textra, for a few hours, after we restarted the phones.

ggrant3876

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S23 Ultra
I just thought I'd throw this out there in case anyone has this problem. It's happening on both my phone and my wife's phone. She also can't send her bitmoji's. I don't use them. I called T-Mo support after doing all I could and found out that it's a known issue. It started after the last security update.

It only happens when you use any third-party texting app. We both use Textra. The workaround, for now, is to use the stock LG messaging app which isn't that bad. I actually like it. It has a dark mode and that's all I really need.

So if anyone has this issue, hang tight, try the workaround, and wait until they have a fix for this. I'll update this if the workaround doesn't work. So far it has but so did Textra, for a few hours, after we restarted the phones.
I'm using the Google messaging app on mine and just sent an image yesterday with no issues. All though I have received my second system update Sunday or Monday since getting the phone.

OP
LoudRam

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
It may not affect all phones and hopefully, it won't affect your phone. It's a pain in the neck when you have to restart your phone multiple times a day. I didn't notice it as much as my wife did. I don't send that many pics but my wife loves her bitmoji's. I'm glad I didn't reset the phones because that doesn't work either.

OP
LoudRam

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Other than this issue, I love it! It has everything I wanted. The battery life with a single screen is awesome. They just need to fix this glitch.