LG G3 International/Korean/Global Model/Variant Thread

KaChow

Reaction score
It simply wouldn't be right just have a US Carrier thread when there are so many more options out there, considering this device is already going to be available to over 140+ carriers. The goals of this thread is to keep conversations related specific to model variants that are listed below, these do not necessarily need to be carrier specific as the model variants tend to rely more on GSM band rather than CDMA. But this should be an area to find questions to answers that are not easily found in other forums, it is also a place to ask questions without intimidation, so please feel free to ask away as there are plenty of supportive members here that will supply the answers needed. I will update this main topic with the most recent information and pictures, details as device information, country, carrier, details are released.

Also important I want to give credit to benkxda for beginning the topic and research, as I want to bring this over here for DF.

International

D855 16GB || D855 32GB
Europe (International)
16 GB memory/2 GB RAM || 32 GB memory/3 GB RAM

D855TR
Turkey / Europe

D855K
Australia / Testro
16 GB memory/2 GB RAM

Korean

F400K
Olleh / South Korea
32 GB memory/3 GB RAM

F400L
LG U+
32 GB memory/3 GB RAM

F400S
SK Telecom
32 GB memory/3 GB RAM

D855P
Mexico

Canada
D852
Rogers, Bell / Canada

D852g
Vidéotron / Canada

Anyways, bookmark this thread and keep an eye out, there are many of us that are staying tuned to what is going on in the G3 world and will provide the latest info. :biggrin:

Last edited: