Lg Enlighten Roaming Issue

xixgrimmxix

Reaction score
i just went to a verizon store and got an enlighten on prepaid. the signal bars, 3g icon and everything come up and everything works as it should but the roaming triangle always flashes. i kno its not roaming, i have a verizon droid in the same 20ft at most times. things i tried that didnt work:

1. re activated and reset phone.
2. updated roaming and reset phone.
3. disabled roaming data.
4. phone is in automatic b mode.

idk wat can fix it. any ideas? the guy at verizon tried fixing it too but said everything was working fine so he didnt really do anything about it.

any help would b great

jessicamegan001

Reaction score
i just went to a verizon store and got an enlighten on prepaid. the signal bars, 3g icon and everything come up and everything works as it should but the roaming triangle always flashes. i kno its not roaming, i have a verizon droid in the same 20ft at most times. things i tried that didnt work:

1. re activated and reset phone.
2. updated roaming and reset phone.
3. disabled roaming data.
4. phone is in automatic b mode.

idk wat can fix it. any ideas? the guy at verizon tried fixing it too but said everything was working fine so he didnt really do anything about it.

any help would b great

On your LG Enlighten go to settings > privacy > click factory data reset, and follow the instructions. your phone will be completely wiped. once it turns back on dial *228 and press 1 and reactivate your phone. Once it reactivates it will reboot, once it reboots and turns back on do a software update on your phone, once the update is complete is will restart the phone again. Once this process is complete the blinking roaming indicator should not be showing anymore.

Good luck!

hrajotte

Reaction score
Your suggestion worked

I was having the same problem as the original poster. I followed the suggestion of the second poster, and it worked perfectly. You just have to set up everything again, just like when the phone came out of the box, but it is worth it to get that pesky roam indicator to shut off!

suthernswang09

Reaction score
Download the 'Fix Flashing Roaming Indicator' app, by LGELECTRONICS, in the Market. It will fix it.