LG ally performance

Desicrator

Reaction score
Ok anyone know of any way to boost performance no.matter how small I realize it is not a power phone.
Which is why I have the droid x :p.... but the family got the LG ally, against my advice which was to get the new D2. Lhey really wanted a.keyboard.

So I already rooted them and used titanium back up to kill the bloat

any thing else?

Swyped from DROID X, so grammer could be awful.

mrksbrd

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
Twitter
mrksbrd
There are 2 roms avail if rooted....velocity v8 and raptor they wake the phone up pretty good. Also do a backup of stock via rom manager first just incase

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Bilgediver

Reaction score
Ok anyone know of any way to boost performance no.matter how small I realize it is not a power phone.
Which is why I have the droid x :p.... but the family got the LG ally, against my advice which was to get the new D2. Lhey really wanted a.keyboard.

So I already rooted them and used titanium back up to kill the bloat

any thing else?

Swyped from DROID X, so grammer could be awful.

that's odd considering the Droid2 has a keyboard.
The stock ROM does not allow for overclocking, as I tried it on my gf's phone (she has the LG Ally) and it only allowed for 600 Mhz, which IS the stock speed. You can download programs like Minfree or Autokiller which tweak Android's settings to keep a certain amount of RAM completely free so you experience a lot less lag when switching between apps.

I must point out that those apps are NOT "task killers", they are Android Memory Management Settings tweakers. Big difference.

gunz.jones

Reaction score
Get universal androot....install, push a button, wait...get the free rom manager to install clockwork..download the turbo4 with oc kernel..links are provided on the velocity .03 post...I am doing this all from my phone or I would post links for you...google the velocity download or turbo4 gnm....get setcpu or the overclock widget....each will have their own instructions....

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App