1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

LG ally performance

Discussion in 'LG Ally' started by Desicrator, Oct 28, 2010.

1. Desicrator

Desicrator New Member

Ok anyone know of any way to boost performance no.matter how small I realize it is not a power phone.
    Which is why I have the droid x :p.... but the family got the LG ally, against my advice which was to get the new D2. Lhey really wanted a.keyboard.

So I already rooted them and used titanium back up to kill the bloat

any thing else?

Swyped from DROID X, so grammer could be awful.
  2. mrksbrd

mrksbrd New Member

There are 2 roms avail if rooted....velocity v8 and raptor they wake the phone up pretty good. Also do a backup of stock via rom manager first just incase

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App
  3. Bilgediver

Bilgediver New Member

that's odd considering the Droid2 has a keyboard.
    The stock ROM does not allow for overclocking, as I tried it on my gf's phone (she has the LG Ally) and it only allowed for 600 Mhz, which IS the stock speed. You can download programs like Minfree or Autokiller which tweak Android's settings to keep a certain amount of RAM completely free so you experience a lot less lag when switching between apps.

I must point out that those apps are NOT "task killers", they are Android Memory Management Settings tweakers. Big difference.
  4. gunz.jones

gunz.jones New Member

Get universal androot....install, push a button, wait...get the free rom manager to install clockwork..download the turbo4 with oc kernel..links are provided on the velocity .03 post...I am doing this all from my phone or I would post links for you...google the velocity download or turbo4 gnm....get setcpu or the overclock widget....each will have their own instructions....

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App
Search tags for this page
best app to speed up rooted lg lc38
how can i improve performance of my lg mach?
how can i speed up lg ally
how do i spead up my cspire lg
how to improve speed on htc ally
how to speed up a droid ally

how to speed up lg ally

how to speed up lgp504

how to speed up my lg ally

how to speed up my lg p769 phone
increasing speed lg ally
lg ally phone boost
lg lc38

speed up lg ally