LexLite Gingeraid or ZapX Ginger?

tlozano09

Reaction score
Which one has the best battery life?? thats the most important thing to me because i know both roms are great.

droidxethan

Reaction score
no ive only tried zapx i try to get something and stick with it for awhile ive only had it for 2 days got 18 hours out of my battery before i went to bed

DJxPanda

Reaction score
I've tried LexLite. Its actually really good. The battery life on it is stellar because there's a lot of AOSP aspects to it. This just means that the AOSP parts are the most basic. so they don't eat up a lot of processing power and battery. I'd give LexLite a shot. I also would recommend Gingercomb. its a REALLY nice theme.

OP
T

tlozano09

Reaction score
I've tried LexLite. Its actually really good. The battery life on it is stellar because there's a lot of AOSP aspects to it. This just means that the AOSP parts are the most basic. so they don't eat up a lot of processing power and battery. I'd give LexLite a shot. I also would recommend Gingercomb. its a REALLY nice theme.

Yea man that's exactly what i thought! i currently have LexLite on my phone and i only had an issue when i first installed it because my phone kept rebooting. I did a factory reset and now it works stunningly.

I was wondering how Zapx works but i guess LexLite will get the proverbial job done.

MrMorganUSC

Reaction score
It's my understanding that LexLite is pretty close to blurless, which is big for me. I don't use any of the blur social media things, so it is best they not be there.

I am running LL4.0 since yesterday and I am loving it

Rootedlikeatree

Reaction score
Gingeraid 4.5 over zapx?

Hey guys, i'm currently running Zapx on my DX right now and i was wondering if i could install Gingeraid over zapx?