lemon law on phones?

reyrey2435

Reaction score
i might be going on my third droid real soon im having screen problems physically and internally what should i do?:mad:

vatothe0

Reaction score
i might be going on my third droid real soon im having screen problems physically and internally what should i do?:mad:

Get a warranty replacement. All 3 have had the same problem? That seems extremely rare...

OP
reyrey2435

reyrey2435

Reaction score

Get a warranty replacement. All 3 have had the same problem? That seems extremely rare...

screen clicking problems on the first two and now my speaker makes weird noises and my phone glitches a lot and im not rooted

Weapondrift

Reaction score
best thing I can tell you is to call *611 and tell them whats going on with your phone. I recommend *611 simply because every time I go into the store and have to deal with someone face-to-face, theres alot of "red-tape" and alot of "no you have to do it THIS way b.s."

Have you posted what issues you are having with your phone? Specifically I mean...

OP
reyrey2435

reyrey2435

Reaction score
best thing I can tell you is to call *611 and tell them whats going on with your phone. I recommend *611 simply because every time I go into the store and have to deal with someone face-to-face, theres alot of "red-tape" and alot of "no you have to do it THIS way b.s."

Have you posted what issues you are having with your phone? Specifically I mean...
the screen glitches, pictures and default droid wont pop up on call screen at times, speaker makes weird noises like its possessed lol, and not sending texts at times

Weapondrift

Reaction score

the screen glitches, pictures and default droid wont pop up on call screen at times, speaker makes weird noises like its possessed lol, and not sending texts at times

have you tried doing a master reset on the phone? Sometimes this cleans out any "bugs" left in the system.

iPirate

Reaction score

do you have any apps installed that are not stock?