Legal Music And Video App By BitTorrent Launched For Andorid

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

When I hear BitTorrent it is hard for me to think about anything other than free illegal peer to peer pirated music and videos. BitTorrent was specifically invented for sharing large video and music files even though the creator of BitTorrent says he has never infringed on copyrights using his own software.

The all new BitTorrent Now is not a piracy app. Instead content on the platform is uploaded by the content creator. The service is mostly free, but is ad supported and you will have to pay for some premium content. There will be a Bundle format where you are able to pick up several media files for one price. BitTorrent now is available for Android. Grab it from the link below.

via Play Store

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
tried it other day. bunch of nobodies and garage bands/videos. i'll pass. popcorn time/utorrent is where it's at.

cr601

Reaction score
I didn't mind using torrent apps back in the day, 10-15 years ago, but I'm not interested in obtaining content that way these days. Especially on a mobile device. Even though I still have my UDP, I don't need a torrent app slowing it down.

S5 tap'n