Led

mboyz1

Reaction score
Is there a way to keep the Droid 2 LED blinking after the screen is unlocked? I have it rooted on z4. I really haven't done much but downloaded the root. This is the first root I've used, so I may need a lot more to do.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Grab Lightflow from the market....you can totally control your LED's. Totally meaning color for each notification, frequency it blinks, frequency differences between plugged in, not plugged in, screen on, screen off, and so on.

OP
mboyz1

mboyz1

Reaction score
Dude my phone is completely ignoring everything on that app. I set it to blink red for anSMS and its blinking green and normal. Fml.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Interesting.....try the test LED's function. Just random colors to everything then run the test again. I think you have to turn off the screen in order for them to show and it runs for a bit.....I would test....if you still have trouble uninstall\reinstall and maybe reboot.

OP
mboyz1

mboyz1

Reaction score
Ill try the reboot. I just charged my phone all the way because with this other app I have the vattery has to be fully charged to start working.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ill try the reboot. I just charged my phone all the way because with this other app I have the vattery has to be fully charged to start working.

Is that the battery calibration app?

OP
mboyz1

mboyz1

Reaction score
BattMonX.