1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Led Notification? / Start up noise

Discussion in 'LG Vortex' started by Phizicz, Feb 20, 2011.

1. Phizicz

Phizicz New Member

Does anyone know if the LG Vortex has an led text message notification? Also if anyone knows how to disable the start up sound? I have my phone on vibrate but that annoying sound can still be heard. Any help would be appreciated.
  2. IceAngel8381

IceAngel8381 New Member

I've only had my phone for a few weeks but there is no LED notification for text messages, or any messages for that matter. You are notified in the status bar at the top. For the start up sound, are you referring to the sound that occurs when the phone is turned on? If so, I have not found a way to turn it off. I did not see a way in any of the settings to turn it off either.
  3. jd509ify

jd509ify New Member

If you are rooted, download, absalute system tools. Get more (boot animations) enable audio..

Sent from my Vortex using DroidForums
Search tags for this page
does the lg verizon vortex have led notification?
how do i disable startup sound on lg spectrum
how do i get a notification light on lg enlighten
how do you turn on the notification light on lg enlighten
lg led noise when turning on

lg vortex led notification

mute lg eclypse start up sound
turn off power up sound vortex
vortex power off
www.droidforums.net 126660-led-notification-start-up-noise