led indicator

Zath

Reaction score
I tried all those apps and they dont work. Where in the native bionic settings is the led control?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Renae

Reaction score
Where? I can't find it.

handcent is one program that you
Can choose the color you want the led to be for notifications. Some programs don't have the option to change, but there are other apps for that like mentioned above

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
handcent is one program that you
Can choose the color you want the led to be for notifications. Some programs don't have the option to change, but there are other apps for that like mentioned above

Go SMS is the same way.

Hester_prynne

Reaction score
am i crazy, or does it appear that there is no LED notification on the bionic? i didnt see one when i used Handcent to test it.

Zath

Reaction score
am i crazy, or does it appear that there is no LED notification on the bionic? i didnt see one when i used Handcent to test it.

I don't see it either .. standalone message app or with go sms so we can go to the loony bin together. Nothing for standard gmail or email either

MrMaddog

Reaction score

I have the og droid. Default for LED is to not work when the screen is on. I have to test notifications in handcent, then turn the screen off in order to have the led come on.

Renae

Reaction score
I don't see it either .. standalone message app or with go sms so we can go to the loony bin together. Nothing for standard gmail or email either

Are you guys turning off the screen? I believe on the og Droid the notification led wouldn't come on unless the screen was off.

Zath

Reaction score
Hester.. I found the LED. Its all the way at the top right about 1/4 inch above where the clock is in the notification bar.. my case covers it... so fail lol

Hester_prynne

Reaction score
i finally got it to work. i had to turn off the screen when when i tested itdancedroid:icon_ banana:

lkevinl

Reaction score
Can't anyone just answer some simple questions like "Where is the LED on the device?" and "How do you control its settings without a third party app?". I had to read the last post and I'm in the same situation... LED is hidden under the case I bought from Verizon. I'm taking that junk back... no indicator LED, no good. I want to be able to look at my phone and no I have an alert or message without wasting the batter to turn it on.

Zath

Reaction score
Can't anyone just answer some simple questions like "Where is the LED on the device?" and "How do you control its settings without a third party app?". I had to read the last post and I'm in the same situation... LED is hidden under the case I bought from Verizon. I'm taking that junk back... no indicator LED, no good. I want to be able to look at my phone and no I have an alert or message without wasting the batter to turn it on.

Incipio case? Soft rubber with a hard shell? I love the case its light and doesn't.look like I am carrying a satellite on my hip like the otterbox. I am going to.get a fine drill bit and just drill through the soft plastic so I can see the led. Its very small and not too bright I think the depth of the case will help its luminescence. Ill report back when I do it.

Beeblebrox

Reaction score
My LED only comes on once when I receive a notification. This is when the screen is off. If I turn the screen on and then off again, it blinks once and that's it. It was this way before installing anything and none of the apps I've tried to customize it help.

lkevinl

Reaction score
Incipio case? Soft rubber with a hard shell? I love the case its light and doesn't.look like I am carrying a satellite on my hip like the otterbox. I am going to.get a fine drill bit and just drill through the soft plastic so I can see the led. Its very small and not too bright I think the depth of the case will help its luminescence. Ill report back when I do it.

Yes, that's the case. Slight oversight by the case manufacturer and Verizon to sell it. I'm disappointed the LED is so weak.. and the speaker is kinda weak too. :(