LED color

Discussion in 'LG Revolution' started by laterr, Jun 5, 2011.

1. laterr

laterr New Member

Hey guys, I'm just wondering if anyone has figured out any apps that you can use to change the color of the LED notification light? Coming from my OG Droid I'm used to being able to change the color but this phone doesn't seem to have the ability nor have any of the apps I tried out. I know the phone has the ability since it changes color when charging. It was nice being able to glance at my phone from afar and look at the light and know whether I had a missed text message, call, vmail, etc.
  2. bwhxeon

bwhxeon New Member

Green is for Charging, blue is for missed text/calls, red is low battery. Looks like there is a orange/white one also not sure what thats for yet.
  3. tylerh

tylerh New Member

when mines charging i get green adn orange lol. it just depends on what angle i look at the phone. i think orange is for charging below 15% im not positive though
  4. laterr

laterr New Member

Alright guys, let me clarify lol. I guess I'm just used to being able to change the color on my OG Droid for different alerts. For example for emails it would turn green, texts purple, kik message blue, etc. Having an LED is better than no LED *cough Charge cough* but having it be blue for EVERY type of alert seems to almost defeat the purpose of having one in the first place. I've tried just about every app on the market and none of them work. Guess I'll just hope that in the next update they update this.
  5. Big Cam

Big Cam New Member

It's actually red and green, and it stays that way until 90% then to goes to just green. If you have it charging in a completely black room, and point the LED at the wall, you'll see the definite red and green.
  6. johnacjo

johnacjo New Member

LED color can be change by the internal software and programs inside the phone. It changes the color as per the command suggested to it. Like it blinks red when low battery, blue and yellow when there is incoming call as per the selection. As the program suggested to it as per the command it reacts.
  7. droidde

droidde New Member

I have the same question. Coming from an original Droid- I could change the color so that text messages would blink green and my AIM IM's would blink magenta. Can't figure out how to change things on this new Bionic so text messages blink green. I did install LightFlow (recommended in another forum, for my issue) and that does nothing. How do I change things so my text notifications are green and my IMs are magenta (or any color other than green)?
    Thanks, all
  8. pepsi3573

pepsi3573 New Member

If you use Handcent for texting, you can set LED color & flash speed preferences. That is the only app that I know of with that feature.

Sent from my VS910 4G using DroidForums
  9. teenomi

teenomi New Member

yes LED notification light is really helpful. it must have different colors for different functions..
Search tags for this page
can the lg revolution sport different led colors
can you change the color on the light on the lg revolution

can you change the led color on a s5

ccan you get rid of led light fron kik on s4

change led color on lg revolution

changing the blue light on lg revolution

lg revolution led colors

lg revolution notification light
lg revolution notification lights
lg us780.change the color of the led notification light?
lg-us780
lights on lg revolution
theres a blue light on my lg vs910 what do it do

what is led color on kik

what is the led color on kik