Any other LED colors besides green and orange?

raober

Reaction score
Hey folks...

I loved how one could change the notification LED color on the OG Droid with certain apps like Handcent. So far on the ThunderBolt though, I've only noticed two colors being used: green and orange. I'm assuming there is a 3 color array similar to the OG Droid available? Has anybody else seen other colors and/or found an app that allows you to change them?

DrFeelgood

Reaction score
Have you tried Blink?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
R

raober

Reaction score
Have you tried Blink?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Nope, but I will now! Thanks!

EDIT: Well, Blink doesn't work...testing any color comes up with green. Hopefully it will support TBolt eventually.

kerrdj

Reaction score
My only complaint is both lights don't work at the same time. I can't tell if I have a text while charging.

Sent using DroidForums App

bluefire7002

Reaction score
Yea i use to love that from my OG droid. my screen being off yet blue LED would be on if I had a text... sighh oh well

OP
R

raober

Reaction score
Yeah, it is a shame, but it's not a dealbreaker for me. I'm enjoying this phone otherwise!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

Kack

Reaction score
yea it was nice to have custom colors one for email one for messages one for facebook one for twitter so on and so forth. but im fine with it.

kerrdj

Reaction score
i dont mind the color limit, but i would prefer if both lights could work at once or even have it solid while charging and blinking with notification and charge. with how often i have to charge my phone, i cant look over and see if i have a txt or not and its getting frustrating... other than that... I LOVE MY PHONE

tu3218

Reaction score
anyone having trouble with the LED lighting for text? I'm using handcent and it doesn't seem to light up anymore. It did before but hasn't been doing it lately.

evereddie

Reaction score
anyone having trouble with the LED lighting for text? I'm using handcent and it doesn't seem to light up anymore. It did before but hasn't been doing it lately.
?????LED lighting for text??????

evereddie

Reaction score
Sorry, it's me being a newbie. Don't know what you mean. You mean the LED notifying you of a text message?

tu3218

Reaction score
Sorry, it's me being a newbie. Don't know what you mean. You mean the LED notifying you of a text message?

yupp, despite not being able to change colors, you can still set the LED to blink when you receive a text. Depending whether your using stock sms or alternative(handcent) it should be in the settings.