Leather Skin for Moto Droid A855

raiderwolf

Reaction score
I saw a leather case for the Droid that I really liked on a youtube video once. I don't remember what video it was or where to find the link. I wanted to ask the guy where he got it because it looked better than the one I'm posting in the link below.

Motorola Droid A855 Leather Protector Case - Black

Is there anyone out there that knows where I could find a better form fitting case?

Call me picky, but I don't like how the skin is too close to the top row of keys on the slide-out keyboard. And I believe the one I saw on the youtube video had better looking stitching (more straight). :blink:

Viktor Vaughn

Reaction score
I saw a leather case for the Droid that I really liked on a youtube video once. I don't remember what video it was or where to find the link. I wanted to ask the guy where he got it because it looked better than the one I'm posting in the link below.

Motorola Droid A855 Leather Protector Case - Black

Is there anyone out there that knows where I could find a better form fitting case?

Call me picky, but I don't like how the skin is too close to the top row of keys on the slide-out keyboard. And I believe the one I saw on the youtube video had better looking stitching (more straight). :blink:

Plus 80% of the speaker it covered...

JimmyD

Reaction score
Plus 80% of the speaker it covered...

0% of the speaker is covered. The actual speaker itself is slightly off-centered towards the middle of the phone. ...just like on that case. The sides of the copper colored "speaker grill" simply go all the way across the phone for cosmetic reasons, to improve the visual asthetics.

Here's a pic of a Verizon case for the Droid.... notice the speaker hole...

mot_droid_blue_snapon_cov.png

JimmyD

Reaction score
raiderwolf....

I have the leather snap on case which is made by Amzer. It's hard to find in Verizon stores but I did find this case in a Chicago Verizon store front! You can also buy this case online.

It's VERY nice! It's basically just like most plastic shell cases, but it's covered in very nice real black leather.

I have used mine for just over 3 months and it hasn't shown any real wear or tear yet.

You can buy it through Fommy. >>>link>>> Amzer Leather Snap On Hard Case Limited Edition For Motorola - Motorola Droid A855 - Fommy.com
droid-by-motorola-leather-shield_pdi.gif