LauncherPro Beta (SUPER FAST & SMOOTH Launcher!)

Phillipsave

Reaction score
So, basically you have to scroll a screen or two of the extra dock bar icons to access them, instead of scrolling the entire screen? In what ways have people found this to be useful, and good setups?

Secondly, I got to my extra dock icons, and accidentally eliminated the + sign on one, how could I restore it if I don't want to use this feature, or is there a way of eliminating the extra icons entirely?

Beardface

Reaction score
OK seriously... I didn't know that I needed 15 dock icons... But now I realize I did. Set the far right one up as contacts, the far left one as frequently used tools, and the middle as the ones I have had before.

With that said, I still have 2 nitpicks. Very small nitpicks.

1. When you rotate the phone, have it stay on the dock page it was one before. I noticed it always goes to the far left one whenever you rotate, no matter where it was before.
2. Have the notification bar show itself when you get a text or email when you have it set to hidden.

Do that, and this thing will literally be perfect

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
So, basically you have to scroll a screen or two of the extra dock bar icons to access them, instead of scrolling the entire screen? In what ways have people found this to be useful, and good setups?

Secondly, I got to my extra dock icons, and accidentally eliminated the + sign on one, how could I restore it if I don't want to use this feature, or is there a way of eliminating the extra icons entirely?

At the moment I'm trying tools on the left, my old icons in the middle and communications on the right. I've eliminated the icons on the screens, forcing me to use the docks. If it doesn't work, I'll just have it set up a blank in that spot.

berzerkus

Reaction score
Because of the extra 10 icons, I've eliminated 2 Home Screens. I'd have to assume this helps performance a little. Rumor has it, that with the next release you will scroll left for 1 set of 5 dock icons, and right for the other set, defaulting the 'middle'.

kmarmet

Reaction score
Rumor has it, that with the next release you will scroll left for 1 set of 5 dock icons, and right for the other set, defaulting the 'middle'.
that's how it should be in my opinion

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Can't say that I find the 15 dock spots useful at all. But the fact that you can use any icon you want for the app drawer launcher is really sweet!!!. I was gonna suggest it but didn't know if it was possible. Saves the need for LP themes. Pick and icon and put it in. There is your theme. Way cool IMO.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Almost as smooth as AWD!

lol "AWD" I hear you man, I was running that for a while now but this new LP 0.6 is a freaking beast, ton of features, the 3D app drawer blows away previous incarnations by miles, and for me it's smooth and fast

J

Johnly

Almost as smooth as AWD!

lol "AWD" I hear you man, I was running that for a while now but this new LP 0.6 is a freaking beast, ton of features, the 3D app drawer blows away previous incarnations by miles, and for me it's smooth and fast
You know, both the pro and AWD have amazing results! I am still injecting ADW tho:icon_ banana:

Anomander

Reaction score
Loving this new update. Looking foreward to see what it does in the next day or two. I seriously hope the Dev puts up a donation link on the market because I would gladly pay for this.

y0manda

Reaction score
Love the new feature. Just when we couldn't think of anything else it needs, this amazing dev does it again. Now where is the freakin donate button.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
LOVE the new feature to keep it in memory so it doesn't have to re-draw. That was the one thing that drove me nuts.

Now I save tons of time between apps.

Thanks!