Launcher question

SocalMike

Reaction score
Sorry If this has been asked b4 but can u hide apps on the adw launcher like u can with launcher pro? Thx

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

starscream

Decepticon
Premium Member
Reaction score
ADW has an option to create "Groups" in the app menu... this could be used to hide unwanted apps (like icon packs, Launcher/Home replacements.. ect)

basically what it does is let you have multiple app lists under the same launcher.

for example you could have a "group" of just your games, one for system tool type apps and one for everything else..

or like you want make one to have just the apps showing that you want to be seen..

however the main list/"group" of all your apps will always be there and you will now have two arrows at the bottom to scroll from one group to the next..

Personally.... not my cup of tea. I can handle seeing the app icons I dont use but you might wanna give it a try..

::Hit the launcher icon to bring up your app list > press menu > Choose Group > then New catalog > you can then go through and select the apps you want shown...::

you cant edit or delete the default list, but if you switch to your custom list it will be the one that opens next time