1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Launcher Pro removing shortcuts

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by helpneeded, Aug 22, 2011.

1. helpneeded

helpneeded New Member

Please forgive me because I feel ridiculous having to ask this, but I cannot figure it out or find an answer. I'm using Launcher Pro Plus. I put a shortcut on my home screen that I do not want there. I simply cannot figure out how to remove the shortcut. I can't seem to find a trashcan to drag it to. Thanks to anyone that can help!
  2. REMilk

REMilk New Member

I used LauncherPro for many months and had no problem deleting icons. You should long press (press & hold) the icon you want to delete. The trashcan should appear at the bottom of the screen. Drag it to the trash can.
  3. helpneeded

helpneeded New Member

Yes, thank you. I knew it was silly. With the way that my hand was, I didn't notice that the options at the bottom changed and the trashcan was there. Thanks for your help :)
Search tags for this page
android no trashcan to delete shortcuts
delete icons launcher pro
go luncher remove shortcut
how do i delete shorcuts on go launcher
how do i take out shortcuts on go launcher
how to remove android shortcut launcher

how to remove shortcuts from android

launcher pro delete shortcuts

launcher pro remove screen icons

remove shortcut icon from launcher pro