Launcher pro contacts icon

RadRyan122

Reaction score
Installed LauncherPro last night and I really like it so far, but one thing is bugging me. The dialer icon and the contacts icon on the quickbar both open the dialer when I press it. It's not a huge issue, but it is kind of annoying. Is there some way to fix it so the contacts button takes me to my contacts list instead?

Foreverrr

Reaction score
Installed LauncherPro last night and I really like it so far, but one thing is bugging me. The dialer icon and the contacts icon on the quickbar both open the dialer when I press it. It's not a huge issue, but it is kind of annoying. Is there some way to fix it so the contacts button takes me to my contacts list instead?

If you click and hold either one of the quickbar a shortcut menu will come up and you can pick different shortcuts. I'm sure if you pick contacts and phone on that list it'll work just fine.

OP
RadRyan122

RadRyan122

Reaction score
If you click and hold either one of the quickbar a shortcut menu will come up and you can pick different shortcuts. I'm sure if you pick contacts and phone on that list it'll work just fine.

Don't know why I didn't think to try that. I think that should do the trick once my battery is charged. Thanks.