Launcher issues

patrick72

Reaction score
Just got the dx2 as warranty for my dx. I rooted after first 10 minutes, loaded TB and froze bloat, ran v6 supercharger and configured option 10 with posted settings, and loaded spare parts with adw ex. Now the launcher acts very strange at wake up. Thanks to all for the hacking and help.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Just got the dx2 as warranty for my dx. I rooted after first 10 minutes, loaded TB and froze bloat, ran v6 supercharger and configured option 10 with posted settings, and loaded spare parts with adw ex. Now the launcher acts very strange at wake up. Thanks to all for the hacking and help.

Drop blur and get a custom launcher, GoLauncher Exe or Launcher Pro are the best, both improve launcher performance drastically.

Edit: Sorry just realized you said you use ADW. Would also help if you described what you mean by strange. The X2 is known to be slow on wake up.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I use Launcher Pro. Way faster than the stock one

sent from my ZombieStomped X

OP
patrick72

patrick72

Reaction score
Thanks for input

whodidthis

Reaction score

Try a different launcher...I changed mine to zeam launcher. Its pretty fast and right for what I need...

OP
patrick72

patrick72

Reaction score
Thanks whodidthis. Zeam launcher works good.