Lastest Software

gmorgan056

Reaction score
Just bought my wife a Bionic to replace her Droid Charge. What's the latest software? It's running .905 currently.

Thanks!

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
.905 is the official stock system software.
there are some very nicely running ICS leaks on the boards.

I'm on .232 and it's running just about perfect.
Just make sure you read up before you make the jump to any of the leaks so you know the pros and cons

OP
gmorgan056

gmorgan056

Reaction score
.905 is the official stock system software.
there are some very nicely running ICS leaks on the boards.

I'm on .232 and it's running just about perfect.
Just make sure you read up before you make the jump to any of the leaks so you know the pros and cons

Great thanks! Is the ICS for the Bionic exactly similar to the Razr?

OP
gmorgan056

gmorgan056

Reaction score
Awesome, look forward to it! I probably won't change the Bionic for my wife, she doesn't like when I "hack" her phones. lol

maaybraak

Reaction score
gmorgan056 said:
Awesome, look forward to it! I probably won't change the Bionic for my wife, she doesn't like when I "hack" her phones. lol

Absolutely! I have also seen on several threads where Razr owners have regularly complained about their ICS experiences. I personally own a Bionic running the. 235 build, and this has been, by far, the best phone and most sound software that I have EVER used! Also, knowledge about the Bionic can be found with any of our resident Android Ninja, Samurihl (I think that's ur username, dude! Lol). He knows his stuff, and spends more time explaining things than he should reasonably be asked to do. Good luck; not that u'll need it with the Bionic!

Sent from my ICED. 235 DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

HowardL168

Reaction score
If ICS 232 thru 235 builds are as smooth as everyone is saying, let's roll it out Motorola/Verizon!!

welsalex

Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned, it's all the "latest" late to the party... they need to work faster dammit lol