Lager Community Support?

OP

Reaction score
Sure Google devices may be easily modified, but does it follow that they have a strong community support? Have they in the past had multiple ROMS dozens of Themes? I figured they would be the ideal toy for hardcore tinkering but they havent been at the forefront of the custom scene. Maybe I have just had my blinders up because I have buried my nose in the OGDroid scene.

DrZenga

Reaction score
Have they in the past had multiple ROMS dozens of Themes? I figured they would be the ideal toy for hardcore tinkering but they havent been at the forefront of the custom scene.

Ohh yeah buddy, check out the nexus 1 roms. I feel as if the nexus phones get all the roms and themes.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
And if I'm not mistaken the Droid X had a pretty large community of developers and techies involved in it as well...

Tillmorn

Reaction score
every video i see of the nexus or picture its not vanilla its all darked out looks somewhat like sense
http://phandroid.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/nexus-prime-1.jpg
am i thinking something else?

It's vanilla. Google just seems to be going further down the road with the whole "darker-skinned android theme" for ICS. They started this with Gingerbread. Refer to the Froyo vs Gingerbread pictures here, particularly the keyboard: Android 2.2 (Froyo) Vs 2.3 (Gingerbread)