Kit Kat preview

bigbadwulff

Reaction score
Since I recently got a MotoX but had a RazrM I'll share some stuff with you guys so it might help you out. Keep in mind this is how it appears/acts on the Droid Moto X and also you may not get this particular form of Kit Kat.

Kit Kat 4.4.2

Charge symbol is nearly impossible to see when in car cradle. You don't know for sure if it's charging.

Wi-Fi and 4G symbol are now white and that used to mean you weren't really connected to Google/really connected.

Unused home screens don't disappear(at least on mine they haven't.) And methods shown for deleting them haven't worked.Update: This is a Moto X thing.

Last edited:

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Thanks for the update...enjoy your new phone. It's on my short list as a possible next phone. I know that Verizon kept the status indicators Blue for the new (2013) Droids & I believe they wanted the same for the 2012 Droid Razr line. Then again...that could have changed between then and when the OTA is released.

They want their "Droid" lineup to be a little different than the rest.

OP
B

bigbadwulff

Reaction score
To let you know Corporate Verizon store sold me one for $99 WITHOUT an upgrade available. I don't know why they offered it to me other than I just ruined my M with water and I've been a customer for like 8 years. I was shocked to say the least. Apparently they have some program to offer $300 off any phone. Could have gotten another M for free as it was $299 in the store. But I figured the Moto X was a better deal.
So far I really like the Moto X. It's fast, battery seems to last longer. Dealing with some of the Kit Kat things are a minor nuisance but nothing bad in the slightest.

Spey

Reaction score
$99 for MotoX outright or contract (16 or 32GB)?

Sent from my phone.

Last edited:
OP
B

bigbadwulff

Reaction score
16GB. Did not have an upgrade available to me. To tell you the truth I don't even know if it was a two year contract thing or not.