Keyboard light keeps flashing

Redwingvksm

Reaction score
Hello. First time posting. This DROID 3 is my first ever smart phone and I've been pretty lucky with it as far as some of the other problems that I've read but I do have a couple things...

First off and the most annoying. When I watching something off of Netflix or play any games extensively my whole phone gets a little warm and my keyboard and my 4 buttons on the touch screen begin to randomly blink and the whole system becomes very, very sluggish. It seems like these phones have a problem with heat issues, but I'd like to know is it from the heat or something else? I've had the phone for a week now and the only things I have installed are zynga poker, netflix, and homerun derby 3d (something to that name's extent.) Has anyone else had this problem? If I leave the phone alone for 15 or 20 minutes it's fine again until I restart netflix or play any games for 20+ minutes. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

One other thing. Some times when I get done typing the grey bar at the bottom with the words/symbols will not go away until I close and reopen the phone. What up with that.

Becides thoes issues I LOVE my DROID 3!!!

Thanks ahead of time for any advice!