Key board issues

WRXtra

Reaction score
First off i have an eries so this is all with the virtual keyboard

Basically the problem is that it lags really bad and when it does this it registers long touches on keys so it will put numbers and symbols instead of letters. It gets really annoying and slows my texts down as i have to constantly erase and re type everything

Anything i can do about this

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Trade it in for a Droid :icon_ devil:

Basically the problem is that it lags really bad and when it does this it registers long touches on keys so it will put numbers and symbols instead of letters. It gets really annoying and slows my texts down as i have to constantly erase and re type everything

OP
WRXtra

WRXtra

Reaction score
Trade it in for a Droid :icon_ devil:

LOL not really the answer I was looking for, I came from an HTC 6800 which had the slide physical keyboard and after awhile it got to where if I closed the phone the screen would turn off and not come back on so that's the only reason i didn't go with the moto cause I didn't want to deal with the same problem from the constant sliding. So I was wondering if there was something I could do to fix the lag, or if anyone else had this same problem.