kenetic scrolling request

magma_camel

Reaction score
How hard would it be to get kenetic style scrolling for android....it is something thhat isn't exactly nessasary for functionality but it makes the entire system feel smoother with it any ideas?

OP
magma_camel

magma_camel

Reaction score
That would be a no unless I missed it somewhere...and im sorry I should have clarified scrolling threw lists and such. Launchers have the option when scrolling between screens

bendystrawboy

Reaction score
do you have a droid? cause my droid has kinetic scrolling in every menu ive tried, do you know what kinetic scrolling is?

anuraj1

Reaction score
I think the OP means elastic scrolling, where the screen has a little bit of bounce to it when it hits the end. Like scrolling between screens on LauncherPro.

OSX2000

Reaction score
My roommates just got a pair of Samsung Epic 4Gs, and they've got the elastic bounce in all menus as stock. I'm so jealous of it. It does make everything seem smoother. I would love to see this hacked into my Droid.

OSX2000

Reaction score
ahh, like lp. Miui has that
Well UD9 (or tUD1, or whatever it'll be called) is rumored to have bits n pieces from MIUI, so we can optimistically hope it will contain elastic menu scrolling...

js0724

Reaction score
ahh, like lp. Miui has that
Well UD9 (or tUD1, or whatever it'll be called) is rumored to have bits n pieces from MIUI, so we can optimistically hope it will contain elastic menu scrolling...

It's been confirmed by one of BD's testers that there is not any MIUI in the upcoming release.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk