1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Scrolling down while charging??

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Bravesfan319, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Bravesfan319

Bravesfan319 New Member

Ok, this just started recently, but whenever I plug my phone in, or I go to check a text message or get on any app or anything, my phone will just start scrolling all the way to the bottom, and it will just keep scrolling.

Also, my trackball doesn't go to the left anymore...

Is there anything I can do to fix either of these?

Also, I'm thinking about hard resetting my phone, since it's been going EXTREMELY slow as of late, unless anybody has any ideas on how to make it less slow?

Thanks
  2. Firesong3k

Firesong3k New Member

Using a 3rd party charger will often make this happen while its plugged in. Is the charger your using the one that came with the phone? Some phones are very picky when it comes to certain ones. Ive also read using non oem batteries can cause sometimes cause this, not sure how true that part is..

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  3. Bravesfan319

Bravesfan319 New Member

The charger I'm using is the one that came in the box, and it's only started recently. Does this mean that there's something wrong with the charger?

And the battery that I'm using is also the one that came in the box.